St Michael's School
St Michael's School
The inclusion of any community advertising does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by St. Michael’s School.
St. Michael’s does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and sites and the offerings made by the third parties.
Before Care Program – onsite
OSHClub has recently supported the St Michael’s community with adding a Before Care service to the After Care program.
The service opens at 7:00am and provides children with structured and unstructured games, physical activities and play-based learning. Breakfast is included and children are then delivered to class.
Depending on your government rebates this service can cost as little as $6.00 for the morning session (fee without rebates is $21.90)
After school care runs from 2.45 to 6.00pm (full fee excluding CCS subsidy is $32.90)
Pop into the service to see what it’s about or book through our website at www.oshclub.com.au
24:7 Bassendean Youth Group
For all youth in Years 6-12
Every 1st, 3rd and 5th Friday of the month, from 6:30-8:30 in the Parish hall
Call Aloyse (0401 348 508) or Anthony (0481 737 771) for more information
Aloyse & Anthony
24:7 Bassendean Youth Ministers
Our school has a membership with Parenting Ideas, one of Australia’s most trusted sources of parenting education and support. Great news – through this membership, you can attend all of their webinars for parents in 2019 at no cost! Here is the information about the next upcoming webinar:
Teach girls to build each other up
Join Collett Smart in this webinar that explores;
- how to help girls create positive peer relationships
- provide practical advice and ideas to navigate tricky situations including toxic friendships
- Emotional Intelligence and girls
- How we might equip girls to recognise their own worth, as well as the worth of others
- What girls need from parents and carers when things go wrong in friendships and relationships
- When parents need to hold back and when to step in
- Strategies for developing both assertiveness and kindness in our girls
When: Wednesday 29 May 2019 at 8:00 PM AEST. If you are unable to make the scheduled time you can simply register and access the recording later.
How you can register
- Click this link: https://www.parentingideas.com.au/parent-resources/parent-webinars/webinar-teach-girls-to-build-each-other-up
- Click ‘Add to cart’
- Click ‘View cart’
- Enter the voucher code FRIENDSHIPS and click ‘Apply Coupon’. Your discount of $37 will be applied to the order. This voucher is valid until 29 June 2019.
- Click ‘Proceed to checkout’
- Fill in your account details. These are the details you will use to login to your account and access your parenting material
- Click ‘Place Order’
This voucher code is valid until 29 June 2019, so we encourage you to redeem it right away to secure your free webinar.